Are you ready to show your skills?
24 of the very best international teams in Europe battle for the title of European Champions.
Will one of the favourites win? Will we see an upset like in 2004 when Greece shocked the world? Whatever you think will happen, this is the place to make your predictions as you can win up to €/$100,000 cash!
Simply answer 10 multiple choice questions - if you get them all correct, the prize is yours. The best thing? Participating is completely free.
The promoter of this promotion is ElectraWorks Europe Limited, registered in Malta under the number C92801 and having its registered office at Penthouse Spinola Business Centre, Number 46, St Christopher Street, Valletta, Malta, VLT 1464..
Specific Terms and Conditions
- This promotion is valid from 00:00 on 30/05/2021 until 20:59 on 11/06/2021 (the ''Promotional Period'').
- This offer is not available in conjunction with any other offer.
- By taking part in this promotion, you hereby agree to these Specific Promotional Terms and Conditions and to our General Terms and Conditions
- In order to participate in this promotion, an Eligible player (as defined below) must answer all of the Questions (as defined below) during the Promotional Period.
- Players must:
- be over 18 years old; and
- be an existing or new real-money player who has made at least one deposit.
- be able to see this promotion after they log in to their bwin account.
- Players who have been previously excluded from playing on on bwin promotions or bonuses will not be able to participate in this promotion.
(an ''Eligible Player'')
The EURO Predictor
- The ''EURO Predictor'' is a free-to-play selection that complies with the following requirements.
- All of the 10 questions presented on the promotional page have been answered by the Eligible Players:
- Answers can be changed up until the one (1) minute prior to the start of the opening match of the EURO 2020, Turkey - Italy on 21:00 on 11/06/2021.
- Answers cannot be changed after this first match of the EURO 2020 has started.
- Each Eligible Player will only be able to enter the promotion once (i.e. submitted their answers to the Questions) during the Promotional Period.
(an ''Eligible Free-to-Play pick')
- The following 10 questions shall be published on the promotional page.
- Question 1: ''Will Belgium and Netherlands both win their group?''
- Question 2: ''How many players will score at least 3 goals?''. The answer to this Question should not include goals scored in penalty shoot-outs. Goals scored in extra-time will count.
- Question 3: ''How many penalties will Bruno Fernandes score during the tournament?''. The answer to this Question should includes goals scored in penalty shoot-outs.
- Question 4: ''How many red cards will there be during the tournament?''. This Question will relate to all reds cards given during the tournament and includes cards given to managers and players on the bench.
- Question 5: ''How many points will Germany get in group F''. This Question will relate to the points gathered from Germany's 3-group stage matches.
- Question 6: ''How many goals will there be in the highest scoring match?''. This Question will refer to 90 minutes of that match only. Goals scored in extra time and/or penalty shoot-outs will not count toward this Question.
- Question 7: ''How many teams will not score a goal during the tournament?''. This Question will refer to 90 minutes of that match only. Goals scored in extra time and/or penalty shoot-outs in a match will not count towards this Question.
- Question 8: ''How many own goals will there be during the tournament?''. This Question will refer to 90 minutes of that match only. Goals scored in extra time and/or penalty shoot-outs in a match will not count towards this Question.
- Question 9: ''Who will win the tournament?'' refers to the winning team of EURO 2020.
- Question 10: ''Who will be the top goal-scorer?''. This Question will refer to the player with the most goals scored during EURO 2020. In the event of multiple players sharing the title, all selections will be resulted as winning.
- The correct answers to the questions will be based on the official results released by the UEFA (the ''Source'')
- Eligible Players who answer all Questions correctly (the “Winner(s)”), will be eligible to win up to €100.000 cash (the “Prize”).
- The Prize shall be credited to the Winners’ accounts into player accounts on 12:00 on 13/07/2021.
- In the event that no single Winner is identified, the Prize will not be paid out nor will it be rolled over.
- The prize will be available for withdrawal once credited to a winner's bwin account.
- In the event that there are multiple Winners, the Prize shall be shared equally.
- Where the company suspects that a winning player is guilty of fraudulent activity, the company reserves the right to suspend or remove that player from the promotion, and/or suspend that player's account and/or suspend the Promotion pending further investigation.
- We reserve the right to alter, discontinue or terminate the promotion in accordance with the terms of our Standard Promotional Terms and Conditions.